Here at Bala Cove Marina we offer boat, recreational and cottage rentals. Please be sure to read our rental terms and conditions.
Rental terms and conditions
- All rentals charges include use of equipment and liability insurance only.
- Gas and oil consumption as well as applicable taxes are charged extra and must be paid by the renter upon the return of the rental.
- Renters are responsible for monitoring and maintaining gas and oil levels throughout the rental period.
- Renter must agree to pay for all repair costs for damages sustained during rental period, costs are charged at retail level.
- A damage deposit of $3000.00 is required for all boats at the time of rental.
- A damage deposit of $200.00 is required for all recreational toys at the time of rental.
- Reservation fees are required for advanced booking, the deposit is 50% of the rental charge.
- Reservation fees are non-refundable under any circumstances except for when the requested equipment is unavailable.
- The rental period is stated clearly on the rental contract Bala Cove Marina will not make allowances or price reductions if in the event the renter is late.
- We cannot control or be held responsible for weather conditions. We do not offer a refund policy due to weather conditions, whether it is in the duration of or prior to the rental period.
- Bala Cove Marina reserves the right to terminate a reservation or a rental agreement if the requested equipment is unavailable without notice.
- Should rental unit experience mechanical failure, Bala Cove Marina reserves the right to substitute or issue rain check for time remaining since failure is reported.
- Renter agrees to the above conditions and understands that rental charges are not refundable and that the rented equipment is used at the renters own risks.